Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Harness Adaptor PC2-68-4 for Honda Accord ?

• 07-10-2013 2:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,873 ✭✭✭

anybody know where to get a stereo Harness Adaptor PC2-68-4 for Honda Accord in West Dublin area ? ... Halfords want €14.99 , can get on on ebay from the UK for £7.50GBP delivered - but if I can avoid waiting and pay something similar locally it would be handy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Sign up for parcel motel, you get 2 free drops. Order it on ebay from a buyer that does free UK delivery and you'll have it in a day/ 2 at the most.

Parcel motel is a great service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,477 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

For the sake of €6 I'd just get it in halfords, if you know anyone with an Axa card you can use you you'll get 15% off

I can't see anywhere else in Ireland being cheaper tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,873 ✭✭✭RayCon

tossy wrote: »
    Sign up for parcel motel, you get 2 free drops. Order it on ebay from a buyer that does free UK delivery and you'll have it in a day/ 2 at the most.

Parcel motel is a great service.

Yeah Ive used Parcel Motel lots of times - great service. Ive nothing in the account though ... minimum deposit is 3 "stays" €10.50 ... suppose I better bite the bullet , it is handy to have some credit in reserve with them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭5500

Parcel motel ain't doing the 2 free stays anymore when you sign up, if you don't want to top up the account just add a credit of debit card and pay as you go so its only the 3.50 per time.

Here's one for 8 deliverd

http://m.ebay.ie/itm/180734430877?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,873 ✭✭✭RayCon

5500 wrote: »
    Parcel motel ain't doing the 2 free stays anymore when you sign up, if you don't want to top up the account just add a credit of debit card and pay as you go so its only the 3.50 per time.

Here's one for 8 deliverd

http://m.ebay.ie/itm/180734430877?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

Thanks man ... I went with pay as you go on Parcel Motel and got the harness on Amazon for £4.55 - free UK delivery with trail version of Amazon Prime.

Works out about the same as the link you provided from Ebay ...

Actually drove to Halfords to buy it and despite showing "In Stock" when I checked online , it wasn't when I got there. :rolleyes: ... I thought , "funk it .. I'll get it on the net"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭bmstuff

colm_mcm wrote: »
    For the sake of €6 I'd just get it in halfords, if you know anyone with an Axa card you can use you you'll get 15% off

Does not work anymore on stereo stuffs, car kits etc. 0% discount now.
    I used to use my Axa car they told me that a few months ago, got the trader's card, have not tried though. I don't think it works anyway.
    Still works on bulbs etc.

Advertisement