Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

HELP! Garages in South Dublin? Recommendations would be much appreciated

Options
  • 29-11-2011 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi all,

I would really appreciate if someone could give me advice. Im living in Dublin at the moment and my car wont start for me. I need to call my breakdown assistance and get it towed to a garage but i dont know anyone decent up here. I have a local mechanic at home that i bring it to.
    I need someone honest and reliable. The car is 11 years old so i cant afford to be ripped off. Its in the ballsbridge area but would be willing to bring it anywhere around if they were good??
    Would really appreciate the advice!

Thanks a mill in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,675 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Hi all,

I would really appreciate if someone could give me advice. Im living in Dublin at the moment and my car wont start for me. I need to call my breakdown assistance and get it towed to a garage but i dont know anyone decent up here. I have a local mechanic at home that i bring it to.
    I need someone honest and reliable. The car is 11 years old so i cant afford to be ripped off. Its in the ballsbridge area but would be willing to bring it anywhere around if they were good??
    Would really appreciate the advice!

Thanks a mill in advance :)

We have been using these guys in work for a long, long time. Honest, reliable and not too pricey.

http://sdpmotors.com/

Not exactly around the corner, but not too far either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 westerngirl

Thanks a mill for that R.O.R!

Advertisement