Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dishwasher installation

Options
  • 12-10-2015 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I'm planning to buy a Bosch dishwasher online from Powercity or Soundstore. Will it be installed by them or should I call Bosch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,872 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Powercity will install for €30, doesn't look like Soundstore offer install.

Is the place where you're putting the washer pre plumbed and wired? If not you'll need a plumber to get the pipe work completed and a sparks to fit a socket, before you order. If it is pre plumbed and wired it's not that hard to install a dishwasher, you just connect the cold water feed to the washer and put the hose from the washer into the drain pipe plug it in and run.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,878 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

POWER city will replace if you are already plumbed in. If you don't have a dishwasher already then you'll need a plumber.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 goksel

It's not pre plumbed or wired. Looks like I will need a plumber. It easy to find a plumber on craigslist when I was living in US. Craigslist in Dublin doesnt look easy to find one. Is there a website like that here?

It's not pre plumbed or wired. Looks like I will need a plumber. It was easy to find a plumber on craigslist when I was living in US. Craigslist in Dublin doesnt look easy to find one. Is there a website like that here?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,878 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I sent you a pm about a good Dublin plumber.

• Advertisement

Thanks Sleeper12. I will get in touch if I decide to buy one

Advertisement