Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for the horse in this pic

Options
  • 18-07-2012 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hello all, Im looking for the horse in this pic, it was my first pony and I believe he now belongs to the man in the pic, Ollie 'valentine' bolger from Crumlin who worked outside Guinness. any leads would be great :confused:

Comments

That was surprisingly easy -

rocky_2_copy.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

That was surprisingly easy

HAHAHAHAHA, walked in to that one OP.

Although you should have put a red bobble hat on his head boney. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Behind the old man

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

It never occurred to me to ask for boardsies' assistance in tracking someone down. What an excellent idea.

I'm looking for this lass:
    Scarlett-Johansson-scarlett-johansson-55362_450_600.jpg

Do any boardsies know how I might get in touch with her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Ficheall wrote: »

Thought there was a restraining order out against you? :pac:

Because...touch...never mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

OP did you check the glue factory?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Ficheall wrote: »
    It never occurred to me to ask for boardsies' assistance in tracking someone down. What an excellent idea.

I'm looking for this lass:

Looks like a friend of a cousin of Mags Connors, sister of Bridgie Connors who is married to Pa Connors a brother of the cousin of Willie Connors (Jerry Connors) who's nephew to Larry and Nelly Connors of the Dublin Connors.

So I'd say your best bet would be to contact the Connorses.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Obviously it depends on how old the horse would now be, but there's a rag and bone man around D8 with a horse drawn cart. I haven't seen the, recently, but that's not to saynthey're not around.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Hi op, Olly Bolger has a yard in Crumlin and is always there or thereabouts you could call in to him and enquire yourself. The picture below shows the gates to his yard and if you have sat nav or use google maps etc look for "144 Old County Road"

olly.jpg

Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

sootie wrote: »
    Hello all, Im looking for the horse in this pic, it was my first pony and I believe he now belongs to the man in the pic, Ollie 'valentine' bolger from Crumlin who worked outside Guinness. any leads would be great :confused:

Yep, check out Ollie Bolger's yard.

But please - a pony does not grow up into a horse. A foal grows into either a horse or a pony, depending on whether it's a pony or a horse foal.

A cat doesn't grow into a lion (I know that horses and ponies are more closely related than cats & lions).

Speeds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

sootie wrote: »

Hi, I have great news. Your horse grew up and lived a happy life in hollywood.

sarah-jessica-parker_0.jpg

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,958 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Here he is:

HorseGlue.jpg

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭RoryW

Old post but just to add that sadly Ollie Val Bolger has passed away
    https://www.inotices.ie/in/death-notice/valentine-olliebolger-369881579#prettyPhoto/0/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

153800d1358545834-horsemeat-found-tesco-burgers-ode-z.jpg

Advertisement