Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard Player wanted for Limerick band.

Options
  • 10-11-2014 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi all.

Keyboard player wanted for Covers band based in Limerick City.

Band is well established as a two piece but now has the chance to develop into a 4/5 piece. Top range Active PA/Digital desk/Lights etc all supplied!!! Band has good contacts and regular gigs. Weddings is what the band is looking at for the future.

Must have good experience, good gear, positive attitude, transport etc.

PM me for more details.

Hoping to start auditions this week.

Thanks!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Medic475

Medic475 wrote: »
    Hi all.

Keyboard player wanted for Covers band based in Limerick City.

Band is well established as a two piece but now has the chance to develop into a 4/5 piece. Top range Active PA/Digital desk/Lights etc all supplied!!! Band has good contacts and regular gigs. Weddings is what the band is looking at for the future.

Must have good experience, good gear, positive attitude, transport etc.

PM me for more details.

Hoping to start auditions this week.

Thanks!! :)

Bump!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 woodenthumbs

Hi, I am looking to join a working band. I worked as pro in UK for years. Not done much since moving over here. I still have all the gear, multiple keyboard setup, based around a Yamaha Motif ES, which can reproduce pretty much any instrument you can think of and loads of special FX. (It is often used in studios and for film scores). I am well used to doing covers of all styles and have worked on a few original projects too.
    I am living close to Abbeyfeale, about 45 mins from Limerick.
    Thanks
    Tim

Hi, I am looking to join a working band. I worked as pro in UK for years. Not done much since moving over here. I still have all the gear, multiple keyboard setup, based around a Yamaha Motif ES, which can reproduce pretty much any instrument you can think of and loads of special FX. (It is often used in studios and for film scores). I am well used to doing covers of all styles and have worked on a few original projects too.
    I am living close to Abbeyfeale, about 45 mins from Limerick.
    Thanks
    Tim

Hi, Check your messages!
    Thanks!!

Hi!
    Bumping this again.
    Band is now a 3 piece and gigging away.
    Still on the lookout for a Keyboard player.
    Gear is supplied - Kronos Keyboard.
    Again we have top class pa/desk/lights/experienced members in this band.
    Looking for someone with experience and good attitude. Transport. Someone in their 20's or 30's. Must also be based in or close to Limerick City.
    Thanks!!

Advertisement