Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which Security Certification?

• 23-07-2003 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

I'm searching to do a Security Examination...

any ideas or comments in any GOOD examination that can provide a serious certfication?

Thanks all...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

in what area? Checkpoint certification is always a good one to have as most companies use it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭jim_bob

just started studying my self for the Comptia security+ exam it's only out since the end off last year

http://www.comptia.org/certification/security/

don't know how it compares to others just finished the network+ course from comptia so i though would just stick with them for the time being

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

You could look at getting a CCSP via a CCNA

Check www.cisco.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 77horses

Thanks for the feedback. I checked prices of the examns... and they are not cheap... But the courses...!!! are too expensive. Do you think is possible to pass them just getting the books and studying by yourself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 332 ✭✭spod

This thread is probably worth a look.

Going to the next ISSA Ireland public meeting might be a good idea as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement