Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Final Nail in the punk coffin

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

i'm sick of all this bollox

"oh i'm the biggest punk going, your just another poser, go hang around central bank"

it's a load of crap, it doesnt even matter, who gives a fùck, even if someone is posing as a "punk" it doesnt matter, let them be a tool.

as far as i'm concerned anyone who feels like calling themselfs a punk good for you i dont care, but other "punks" bitching about it is just sad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

Point taken, but posers can get really annoying and it's them who drag the whole ####### thing down, no offense like but don't they have something better to be doing than showing themselves off and showing people how "punk" or "metal" they are with their big gruelly heads on 'em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

Point taken, but posers can get really annoying and it's them who drag the whole ####### thing down, no offense like but don't they have something better to be doing than showing themselves off and showing people how "punk" or "metal" they are with their big gruelly heads on 'em.

i see your point, they give "punk" a bad name, but the thing is they give it the wrong type of bad name, but who cares? they're tools, maybe someday they'll stop trying to be something and be themselfs

That's exactly what I hate about them. They're too busy just trying to prove themselves and trying to be some one else rather than themselves. You can't help mocking them though ;)........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭madfistbt

OLP wrote:
    i'm sick of all this bollox

"oh i'm the biggest punk going, your just another poser, go hang around central bank"

it's a load of crap, it doesnt even matter, who gives a fùck, even if someone is posing as a "punk" it doesnt matter, let them be a tool.

as far as i'm concerned anyone who feels like calling themselfs a punk good for you i dont care, but other "punks" bitching about it is just sad

Ye me too!! Down with that sort of thing!!!

By the way munk. I know youve got a soft spot for me, go one admit it you spunky punk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭madfistbt

That's exactly what I hate about them. They're too busy just trying to prove themselves and trying to be some one else rather than themselves. You can't help mocking them though ;)........

Maybe their trying to find who they are, anyway most of the 'tools' are about 12

madfistbt wrote:
    Maybe their trying to find who they are, anyway most of the 'tools' are about 12

I've seen them as far up as 16 maybe even 17.

Advertisement