Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate/Accelerated Nursing in the UK

Options
  • 27-09-2015 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Just looking at the above courses in the UK and was wondering has anyone gone down this route and might have some info on it? some Universities have a 2 year course, which sounds great!
    Anyone know anything re: NHS funding/bursaries?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Ac14

Hello, I have been accepted to start nursing in march 2016. Which universities are you looking at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 thelonelyhour

Hey ktr, I'm studying on an accelerated nursing course in the UK. I started in September 2015 and the programme is 2 years and 4 months.
    Around this time last year I started considering which universities I should apply to and made a start on my personal statement.

What field of nursing are you interested in? Adult/Mental Health/Child?

The application process seemed more daunting than it turned out to be!! If you've any questions, ask away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Unabuna

Hey ktr, I'm studying on an accelerated nursing course in the UK. I started in September 2015 and the programme is 2 years and 4 months.
    Around this time last year I started considering which universities I should apply to and made a start on my personal statement.

What field of nursing are you interested in? Adult/Mental Health/Child?

The application process seemed more daunting than it turned out to be!! If you've any questions, ask away.

Hi there, what college are you doing this course is?! I am in my final year in I.D nursing and would like to go and on and study Adult nursing g

Advertisement