Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Import GC Games

Options
  • 16-07-2003 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Any advice on where is the best place to buy these? Am keen on Winning Eleven and Viewtiful Joe.

Also, is it possible to get English Instructions for them from anywhere?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

Seo duit:

Goblin Direct

Lik-Sang

Play Asia

Never tried any of these, so couldn't recommend one over the other. Try searching on eBay as well for American games - just make sure that what you're bidding on is deliverable to Ireland!

Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

http://www.ncsx.com

These guys rock - can't recommend them highly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭deadduck

play asia get my vote. never used any of the others because play-asia accept payment in so many ways. my game arrived from hong kong in 5 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Soo... has Nintendo ever made a move and stopped importing to europe? 'Cause if that's not going to happen I might order Freeloader.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Most small import shops don't carry Ninty stuff because of legal threats, but they have no way of preventing massive overseas importers (er, exporters technically) like Lik-Sang or NCSX from sending you lovely import games.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Buying Viewtiful off NCsx and before i get it ,whats the japanese text like?

Also is it US Dollars the prices are listed in?

kdjac

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,858 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The FAQs on www.gamefaqs.com usually have sections at the start of them that tell you how to play the games and are usually like an indepth manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Scottish

Thanks for all the help - am going to order Freeloader etc today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I got animal crossing from import madness. they take euro/sterling/dollar cash if you don't have a credit card (like me) and I found their shipping to be fast and fairly cheap to Ireland.

Advertisement