Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet with ICS (4.0.4) - contact/people app

Options
  • 08-02-2013 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi
    Can anyone help me to find the the contacts app ? I can see it in all apps but no short cut or way to open it ? Only way I can access it is through gmail and press the senders name - then it opens up. Is there a way to shortcut it from the home screen ?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

TMC99 wrote: »
    Hi
    Can anyone help me to find the the contacts app ? I can see it in all apps but no short cut or way to open it ? Only way I can access it is through gmail and press the senders name - then it opens up. Is there a way to shortcut it from the home screen ?
    Isn't it called people?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭TMC99

MiCr0 wrote: »
    Isn't it called people?

Its not under people either - I can see it running in Apps under 'Contacts' but have no way to short cut it from the home screen ?

Advertisement