Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phone insurance

Options
  • 17-10-2012 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Any1 have any idea if I claim off my phone insurance will they give me the same phone again or can I pay them extra for a more expensive phone, currently have the phone insured with 02 they have fixed the phone 3 times but still have the same problem, only have the phone 3 months on bill pay,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Mossess

Sounds like you have grounds to go back to O2 and demand a replacement as the phone is not performing as it should be.
    If you were to make a claim on your insurance for any reason you might need to check that your not within a 6 month no claims period, and be aware you may have to pay the first 80-150 euros of the replacement cost. Depends on the cover

Advertisement