Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Shareware?

Options
  • 18-07-2003 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭

DiscoStu's comment about "support shareware" in the Whats out today? thread got me thinking...

What good shareware games are out at the moment? Anyone got any recommendations?

- Dave.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

its freeware, but tetrinet is pretty goddamned indespensable.

pretty good solitaire is... pretty good, there's a mind boggling ammount of variations of sol to be played...

crimsonland was a good laugh, in a smash tv kind of way...
    not sure what happened to that tho, i think the author signed some kind of publication deal & theres no shareware version of it anymore...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Kyodai, my mum is addicted to that. the bst and prettiest mahjong(sp?) game on the pc.
    www.kyodai.com

Mutant Storm is also a damn good one. its a psychadelic version of robotron/smash tv but with fully analouge control. it was designed with a playstation joypad in mind using both sticks to move and aim. its amazing to look at and has lower system requirments than hearts in windows :)www.pompom.org.uk

to hungry to think of any more.

Advertisement