Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website software

Options
  • 27-12-2011 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi. I want to design a website but I've no experience in doing this at all..
    I've found what seems like a good site which supply good software for novices like myself. I'm keen to do it myself as I want to be able to update it myself. The software costs around £82, it's from Serif and the software package is Webplus X5...
    I'd Appreciate any feedback from anyone who has used it:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

If you want to design a website that you can maintain yourself and you have no experience with any web technologies I would advise you check our wordpress. Its free and people I've worked with who have no experience with designing/developing for the web seem to be able to pick it up pretty quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 johnny57

Cheers, I'll check it out.

Advertisement