Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Keycard repair

• 18-11-2014 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know of someone in the Clare area who can assist with the above?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,358 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Like for a Renault or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭caddy16

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Like for a Renault or something?

Yes exactly sorry prob a bit vague with my question.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Don't know anyone in Clare, but this guy in N. Cork fixed 3 Renault keycards for me in the past.

About 70 quid, if I remember rightly.

http://www.kcsystems.ie/keycards.html

• Registered Users Posts: 73,358 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I know Autokey in Dublin repair them and they don't need the car. You can get it sent up. Do you have a spare key or is it the only one?

colm_mcm wrote: »
    I know Autokey in Dublin repair them and they don't need the car. You can get it sent up. Do you have a spare key or is it the only one?

Unfortunately just the one but might have no choice but to send it up , thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Don't know anyone in Clare, but this guy in N. Cork fixed 3 Renault keycards for me in the past.

About 70 quid, if I remember rightly.

http://www.kcsystems.ie/keycards.html

Used him too, he is very good, I had a spare but he does them pretty quick

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

caddy16 wrote: »
    Unfortunately just the one but might have no choice but to send it up , thanks.

You've missed a couple of replies if you think you've no choice!

You've missed a couple of replies if you think you've no choice!

Apologies, I had thanked your post. Cork wouldn't be an option to drive so sending it to Dublin seems like best alternative.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

You can post it to Cork also

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭inthehole1

There is a fella in docklands business park on dock road in limerick that should be able to sort you out.very good with all that stuff

• Advertisement
Advertisement