Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Weightlifting Gym

• 06-07-2014 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Can anyone recommend a gym for weightlifting training. Don't need a fancy settings, just looking for decent (proper size) barbells, heavy dumbbells, benches and power racks.

I have heard of the Ozone but judging by their website it is more of a fitness place.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 638 ✭✭✭imurdaddy

MrSpud wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a gym for weightlifting training. Don't need a fancy settings, just looking for decent (proper size) barbells, heavy dumbbells, benches and power racks.

I have heard of the Ozone but judging by their website it is more of a fitness place.

Dont know if shannon is any use, bjt Gold standard gyn down by gaa club, lots of racks weights and plates. I use it no problems like it there.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

There's a Cross Fit gym in Ennis, they should have a full set of weights

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

Auburn lodge gym Ennis has a good weights room.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cubanote39

MrSpud wrote: »

Hi, did you find a good gym?? I am thinking to move to ennis for a year, as Im in dublin,unemployed, so with the social welfare and rent allowance i can have a good quality of life there, training hard in the gym everyday n cheap rent and hope I can get any job over there to keep me going. If you need a training partner you can count on me

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

Shannon Leisure Centre has a strength and conditioning gym (as well as the regular gym).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 cubanote39

anyone training in Ennis town?? i need a place where u can walk to the gym, as i don't drive, If someone into 5 days a weeks weight training and half an hour cardio after training I can be your training partner. Thinking of relocating very soon over there, any advises??

• Registered Users Posts: 3 seaprincess

is there a gym near ennis that has a polish pt? i hear he is very goos and his programs give great results.... anyone know it/him?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I couldn't recommend Cross Fit highly enough, it's out the Quinn Road and it seems fairly busy.

ok will check it out thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭zweton

is there a gym near ennis that has a polish pt? i hear he is very goos and his programs give great results.... anyone know it/him?

wonder who this guy is though?

• Advertisement

i have seen pics of someone who did a 6 week pt program with him... ripped!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭zweton

haha any pics? or where does he work from.

Advertisement