Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man chops off his own manhood

Options
  • 23-10-2014 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

From the Mirrror...

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/weird-news/man-cut-manhood-threw-bin-4493116

"A Macedonian man chopped off his penis and threw it in the bin after he was dumped by his girlfriend for his lack of bedroom skills.

The man told medics he felt his small-sized penis was to blame for the split.

And, he said, as it was useless he decided to cut it off.

Oliver Ilic, 22, had called medics after he could not stop the bleeding.

And the jilted lover was taken on a stretcher in bloodstained jeans to hospital in the eastern town of Kocani.

Police searched his house and discovered the severed organ in a bin after it had been cut off with a single swipe from a razor blade."

Jaysus, the poor fecker. According to the article, surgeons were able to reattach it but it's too early to say whether the penis would function again.

What would drive someone to do this!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,683 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

What would drive someone to do this!?

This, I suppose -

The man told medics he felt his small-sized penis was to blame for the split.

And, he said, as it was useless he decided to cut it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MonsterCookie

This, I suppose -

Yeah, I read the article too...but it doesn't really explain to me. Loads of men have hang ups about their manhood...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Wanna know how I got an 8 inch penis?

I cut it in half.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

He could have fed it to the dog instead of just throwing it in the bin ffs, d1ckless tw4t...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

What a d*ckhead!

This isn't about that guy from the Bored thread that was closed?

Guess he really was bored!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,683 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Yeah, I read the article too...but it doesn't really explain to me. Loads of men have hang ups about their manhood...

Not any more! :pac:

Ah no, genuine answer - frustration, pure and simple, utter frustration. It can make you do things in the heat of the moment that of course you can come to regret later, but by then it may be too late to undo the damage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

degsie wrote: »
    He could have fed it to the dog instead of just throwing it in the bin.

Probably a bad source of protein considering his ex girlfriend said it was crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

Can you not bleed to death at that craic?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

Can you not bleed to death at that craic?

I thought he cut his lad off, not his arsehole.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

Cutting off the cock to spite the balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭MetalDog

I guess he wasn't able to take it any longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

wazky wrote: »
    I thought he cut his lad off, not his arsehole.

That's crack you're thinking of. As in arse-crack.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Laois6556

This isn't about that guy from the Bored thread that was closed?

Guess he really was bored!

No, I put mine in a blender, was sore but it tastes good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭gerard_65

What a d*ckhead!
    Not anymore:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I've considered doing it myself recently but not for the same reasons. Obviously it's something you'd regret immediately but sometimes our thoughts can overwhelm us. He probably needs some counselling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

K4t wrote: »
    I've considered doing it myself recently but not for the same reasons. Obviously it's something you'd regret immediately but sometimes our thoughts can overwhelm us. He probably needs some counselling.

You considered cutting your dick off? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

cloud493 wrote: »
    You considered cutting your dick off? :confused:
    Briefly.

K4t wrote: »

I'm sure you're right about the counselling...if he didn't need it before the incident, he most certainly will now.

Hope you're doing ok K4t.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,369 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Well that escalated quickly :rolleyes:

Idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Why the hell didn't he just respond to that "need a bigger penis" email ffs?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,642 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Well if it was no good before its not gona be any better now. Cutting it of was just stupid he should have just left her and found a women who would appreciate what he had. Its not all just about whats between your legs and size. How you are as a person matters too and how you use what you have also matters.
    Of course if his re-attached penis turns out not too function and so be useless he could always consider having a sex change lol. He is still young and has basically started the op himself lol.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Reggie. wrote: »
    Well that escalated quickly :rolleyes:

Pity his mickey didn't then he wouldn't have lost his girlfriend and had to cut it off when she dumped him:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭dmc17

MetalDog wrote: »
    I guess he wasn't able to take it any longer.

And she was!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Come to think of it , I heard of this girl who slit her wrists after her boyfriend dumped her. It was just as hilarious as this.

mackg wrote: »
    Come to think of it , I heard of this girl who slit her wrists after her boyfriend dumped her. It was just as hilarious as this.

Thank you...just what I was thinking. Self harm is not something to joke about IMO...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I was watching a programme today where they were discussing penis sizes, what the average size is etc.

The doctor was saying how when guys get glimpses of other men's penises/penii(?) say when at the urinals, that looking at them sideways looks bigger than looking down at it from above.
    The doctor said the average size is 5-6 inches, and added that anything over 3 inches is normal.

She also stated that men were way more hung up about the size of the penis than women were.

The guy who cut off his penis was probably shíte at foreplay and had nothing to do with the penis size. What a stupid thing to do!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Bit dramatic really. He should have just upped his.....other skills and the gf would have been a happy lady.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

I feel sorry for the guy - he obviously has psychological issues to resort to something as horrific as that.
    Why is it that being bad in bed is only blamed on one person? There's a pair of them in it, it shouldn't just be one party's responsibility.

Advertisement