Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can a quad be made road legal in the ROI.

Options
  • 14-10-2014 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Can a quad be made road legal if you have no tax book for it and if so how would I go about getting a tax book for it. It has all the things needed for road worthiness including lights speedometer and mirrors. I just need it for getting in and out to school.

Its a 110cc madcat.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,096 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 4 eugenemurray

Thanks for the link im still trying to get use to using Boards.ie as I have never used it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Can a quad be made road legal if you have no tax book for it and if so how would I go about getting a tax book for it. It has all the things needed for road worthiness including lights speedometer and mirrors. I just need it for getting in and out to school.

Its a 110cc madcat.

You will have to pay vrt on it at the very least. Plus registation and plate cost. Not sure which of the bike insurer cover them thought. I hope it garaged at night and you have a ground anchor.

Easier to buy one Road registered in the North.
    It's near impossible to register a motocross bike and I'd imagine it's the same for a quad

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,096 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Folks, take it to the proper forum please. This is being closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement