Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photos

Options
  • 22-03-2010 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi,

Not sure if this is an appropriate thread for the site - but last week my ex boyfriend who I'm still in contact with sent me a photo of his erection penis. Now he didn't just sent it out of the blue he had been texting me and he asked me to send him one but I said you first, I never forwarded one on. The last night he asked me did I enjoy the picture. I would be lying if I said I didn't.

This has never happened before and I was just wondering why guys like to send and receive pictures - its like Tiger Woods and Ashley Cole had ignited something in men.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭force majeure

.... an Ex sending his whats it to you vie mobi.... well good luck to ye all but I be slow doing that myself, God knows where it well it up.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭cheesey1

Well I'm not going to start forwarding it to people from my mobile but yes do they end up in some cyber space place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

cheesey1 wrote: »
    Well I'm not going to start forwarding it to people from my mobile but yes do they end up in some cyber space place?

they can do!

tho back to the pic thing im not to fond of it.
    Its a bit juvinile and better still its for her eyes only and she doesnt need to be constantly reminded bye my naked parts only my amazingly imature sense of humor... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭cheesey1

to be honest didn't think he would do it and was shocked but as I said didn't forward one back. The funny thing is he's not juvenile and when we dated we did nothing like this, he sends texts and now the picture, I don't understand why he didn't do it when we dated and wait till we were over.
    !!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

last week my ex boyfriend who I'm still in contact with sent me a photo of his erection penis

I just have the regular model :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

to be honest didn't think he would do it and was shocked but as I said didn't forward one back. The funny thing is he's not juvenile and when we dated we did nothing like this, he sends texts and now the picture, I don't understand why he didn't do it when we dated and wait till we were over.
    !!

Maybe he wants you back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Two choices here

a) Just lock the thread

b) Move it to the Sex and Sexuality forum

OP you can send me a PM and let me know what you want to do

Cheers

MM

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement