Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men's toiletries/ grooming website

Options
  • 18-03-2010 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭

I have searched boards using google and using Boards' own search feature but I can't find a discussion relating to any popular website for getting shaving equip/ shower gels/ creams/ dental stuff/ sprays etc. I have decided to start doing a once every 6 month all out shop on this stuff and its much handier to do it from the living room.
    I found a discussion that touched on this and the only site I seen recommended was www.mankind.co.uk but they sell mostly fancy stuff I never heard of.

Any help appreciated
    Irish

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Sugar Free

I've used www.4men.ie several times before and found them very good.

They always throw in a few free samples too, although one sachet I mistook for moisturiser turned out to be bronzer :eek::o.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Goodstuff, i'll have a look at them tonight.
    Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

MediumWell wrote: »
    I've used www.4men.ie several times before and found them very good.

They always throw in a few free samples too, although one sachet I mistook for moisturiser turned out to be bronzer :eek::o.

What exactly where you "moisturising" with it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Sugar Free

Emm, my face after shaving :confused:

Or my golden brown, sunkissed face I should say after that bloody stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The facial harit and hats forum

Oodles of threads on shaving and razors ect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭source

shaving.ie the only site you'll need, and very well priced. Chris is great at getting the orders out in record time too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Thaedydal wrote: »
    The facial harit and hats forum

Oodles of threads on shaving and razors ect.

Or even the F&A forum.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement