Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MHRV Supply and Return Diffusers

Options
  • 30-06-2015 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭

Looking for feedback on supply and return diffusers. I'm just having mine installed and I see that both supply and return are the same diffuser. They are adjustable and I've talked it over with the fitter who told me these are the ones that he uses. I was unable to attach a picture of my own but this is very much it.

125%20mm%20Extract%20Valve.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,228 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

One question: can they be easily removed for cleaning without interfering with the flow setting which should be locked so the whole unit should be removable

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

One question: can they be easily removed for cleaning without interfering with the flow setting which should be locked so the whole unit should be removable

Yea, seem to be plugged in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Looking for feedback on supply and return diffusers. I'm just having mine installed and I see that both supply and return are the same diffuser. ]

I'd expect the supply diffuser to have shallow flat plate to try spread the air horizontally. The picture shows a return diff. In my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 12,228 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

This link for vexation kit shows both the same
    http://www.vent-axia.com/files/Installation%20Guide%20Self%20Build.pdf

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Advertisement