Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Described as field in pasture

Options
  • 28-06-2015 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, would love to buy in my area (renting at the mo) but the only thing for sale nearby is a plot of land "described as field in pasture" - am I wasting my time looking into planning permission?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,057 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Every site is a field before it's a site.
    Your country development plan will have the all the requirements for planning such as road frontage, site entrance visibility, local need requirements etc.

Ask a local planning consultant / architect / arch tech.

Your country development plan will have the all the requirements for planning such as road frontage, site entrance visibility, local need requirements etc.

Advertisement