Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Technicians

Options
  • 05-07-2006 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

I have been having a bit of trouble finding a great guitar tech.

Basically I just want to find one who is great at setting up guitars and basses
    My friends and I have handed instruments into alot of places at this stage but i haven't really been blown away by the setup that anybody has done yet.

Anyone know any great guitar techs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Derrick Nelson is excellent, his contact details are in the Instrument Resources sticky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

He's a very busy man .. is he not.. ? I wonder is he looking for an apprentice..
    Also Dr J, you did sound for us at the Global battle of the bands in TBMC, ages back I only realised this while talking to Ken (the big guy in the Blues badn you used to be in) I do be drinking with in Blesso all the time! You should drop up. Band name was Jekyl

TK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Hi Tom, yeah Ken told me ye were jamming. I didn't do your sound in TBMC by the way :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Well he was good whoever he was!
    TK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭billycox

Derrick Nelson ya? nice, ill check him out, cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement