Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Service Unavailable 503 Service Unavailable

Options
  • 27-08-2014 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭

Happening occasionally when loading, could someone check the hamsters. :)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

Happening to me 4/5 times. I think 4 hamsters have went and died!

IT HAPPENED JUST THERE.... CONSPIRACY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

We're on it! :)

Only had a couple of 503s but the site has been very slow for most of the afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,149 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Dav wrote: »
    We're on it! :)

Aw no!!:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Not Dav. Anyone but Dav!

• Advertisement

I don't look at any tech issues you smart arses! :p I merely let you know that the people who know what they're at are on the job.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

No 503s for me in a long time. The hamsters must like me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

Every time I try attatch an image from my iPhone its saying service unavailable 503 what's up with that . Was trying to add a screenshot of my Meteor account to show them from my phone but it won't work ?

Are you just clicking on the "Attach Files" link and getting the error after you select a picture (or whatever) from your phone's files?

Advertisement