Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the worst thing you got up to in a hotel bedroom?

• 14-08-2012 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Scandalous?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 177 ✭✭Memory Of 98

I only use hotel beds for eating in, sleeping in, and maybe building a little fort.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭shantolog

**** EVERYWHERE....

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭EURATS

I only use hotel beds for eating in, and maybe building a little fort.

That sounds good alright. Do u wear a bib?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

The second last level on angry birds :o

EURATS wrote: »

No, but one time I found a turkey stuck behind the headboard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

I spent a few years working nights in hotels. I could tell you some stories...

The worst thing I've seen anyone else do is kill themselves in one of the bathrooms. Well I obviously didn't see them do it, but you get the gist.

Worst thing I've done in a hotel bedroom is turned down a threesome, and I don't regret handing in my last man card to do it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Scandalous?

You first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Yo, OP!

No, but one time I found a turkey stuck behind the headboard.

Did it jump out and gobble gobble?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Scared John Cusack.

• Advertisement

Sorry, I failed to mention that while on a trip with my very attractive, Red-headed female colleague, we ordered a large amount of room service. The turkey we ordered slipped behind the bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

generally smoking on the balcony and making friends with my temp neighbours.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

I spent a few years working nights in hotels. I could tell you some stories...

The worst thing I've seen anyone else do is kill themselves in one of the bathrooms. Well I obviously didn't see them do it, but you get the gist.

Worst thing I've done in a hotel bedroom is turned down a threesome, and I don't regret handing in my last man card to do it!

Why'd you turn it down ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Avox wrote: »
    Why'd you turn it down ;)

Because I'm a dumbass, obviously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

****, falling asleep mid-****, my friend thinking I was dead so searching the whole resort for me, eventually getting a spare key from reception to be greeted to my naked pale arse.

Sorry, I failed to mention that while on a trip with my very attractive, Red-headed female colleague, we ordered a large amount of room service. The turkey we ordered slipped behind the bed.

Was that bosco and dustin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Woke up one night to the smell of fags, looked over and two polish guys were sitting down on the stack of armchairs in the room. Apparently they got the wrong room card and didnt see us sleeping in the room either (they never turned on the lights). Scared the fcuk outta me!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

brummytom wrote: »
    ****, falling asleep mid-****, my friend thinking I was dead so searching the whole resort for me, eventually getting a spare key from reception to be greeted to my naked pale arse.

for some reason i feel tthat the only thing diferent from the norm is the hotel part.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

I dangled my baby son "blanket" over the balcony rail while papparazzi were below.

Never heard the end of it :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Scared John Cusack.

I didn't laugh, but I smiled a little.

Just want you to know it wasn't a waste of a post. Not entirely anyway. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Got drunk and sh1t the bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

brummytom wrote: »

"Resort?" Well la di da...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Shoulda made a contribution.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement