Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homebrew help!

Options
  • 03-07-2007 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I recently purchased membership for all psp downloads.It says that it is possible to download new games and all types of games but i have no idea how 2 do it.Im using Utorrent to download the torrents but from there, i cant get the games from my pc 2 my psp.Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭yan

i think u should be more spesific...

did you manage to get the iso file? is yes did you connect the psp to pc?
    did you place it to ISO folder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 InDublin666

daneois41 wrote: »
    I recently purchased membership for all psp downloads.It says that it is possible to download new games and all types of games but i have no idea how 2 do it.Im using Utorrent to download the torrents but from there, i cant get the games from my pc 2 my psp.Any help would be greatly appreciated

I knew it would be this type of home brew and not the thirst quenching type lol.. anyway your type is easier, or at least faster to get... let us know how you got on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭conor2007

this is so last year !!!

Advertisement