Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N3 Roadworks at Dunboyne / Clonee Junction

Options
  • 13-06-2006 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭

Hi noticed major tailbacks on N3 yesterday around 3.30pm.Apparently theres roadworks at the end of the N3 Blanch/Clonee Bypass heading north at the EMO Petrol Station.Just wondering if the back road from Lucan via clonee to entering the end of the dual carriage is still open? I know there is also roadworks on this section of road just before entering Clonee.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Izzzit

Got caught in this last night, over 1 1/2 hours from the clonee slip road to the dunboyne emo garage, total commute over three hours from door to door:mad:

Apparently its going to be the same for the next month:mad:

Along with the Navan rail link debacle and pointless QBC works for Dunshaughlin this is likely the final straw for some N3 users, hopefully voters wont forget this come the next election.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

The problems are actually a knock-on effect of roadworks elsewhere. The Clonee-Dunboyne road is closed for (I think) 6 weeks for pipelaying and (I presume) resurfacing (badly needed). Expect bad traffic for a while. I think they actually put this off until the summer to minimise the disruption.

Advertisement