Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game UK

Options
  • 20-07-2012 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi All i was thinking of getting a game sent game uk have anyone ever bought from them how are they for shipping thanks for the info

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

what? who want a game shipped from the uk or you want a game from the GAME store in the uk shipped over to you?

3-5 business days
    well wrapped in bubble wrap :P love the pops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Have you tried to shop around a bit more. The likes of gamesnash.ie, zavvi.com or play.com?

I've never bought from Game UK so couldn't comment, sorry.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

chin_grin wrote: »
    Have you tried to shop around a bit more. The likes of gamesnash.ie, zavvi.com or play.com?

I've never bought from Game UK so couldn't comment, sorry.

Id highly recommand play.com
    if you pay the express it comes within 2-3bussiness days, normaly 2

• Registered Users Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I'd highly recommend Gamesnash.ie.

Free delivery in Ireland and I get games the next day if they are in stock (which they always have been for me). You'd be supporting a great Irish business and more importantly not rewarding Game for leaving so many Irish people without a job.....well only if you care about all that stuff anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭dmcdante

I want to get resident evil 5 collectors edition and at the moment they are the only online shop i can find that are selling it

• Advertisement
Advertisement