Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer wanted urgently

Options
  • 16-12-2011 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Dublin band That's what She Said urgently seek new drummer as we're releasing a single in aid of Aware in the New Year.

Our previous drummer has relocated to Clare, so even you want to join just for the launch gig and see how it goes...and then hopefully stay on for a tour and more recording.

In the meantime, we just concentrated on getting the video done. Please take a look...

Most of our stuff is more upbeat than this, but this is the one we'll be launching.

Anyway, if you're interested (even in just playing the launch gig) drop me a line and we'll arrange a rehearsal straight away.

Cheers,

Ger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 JPROD

I'm a drummer, well percussionist who's mainly a drummer. Did a degree in music in the Cork school of music and looking to start playing up in Dublin since I moved here in November. Whats the story?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mark freer

Dublin band That's what She Said urgently seek new drummer as we're releasing a single in aid of Aware in the New Year.

Our previous drummer has relocated to Clare, so even you want to join just for the launch gig and see how it goes...and then hopefully stay on for a tour and more recording.

In the meantime, we just concentrated on getting the video done. Please take a look...

Most of our stuff is more upbeat than this, but this is the one we'll be launching.

Anyway, if you're interested (even in just playing the launch gig) drop me a line and we'll arrange a rehearsal straight away.

Cheers,

Ger
    hi mark hear ime playing now bout 20 years and would love a crack at this so if your into a jam with me gis a bell on <snip> cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 21 OdrumsP

Im interested! My email address is astonoran@hotmail.com. Love yo chat

Advertisement