Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Croatian baby names

Options
  • 02-01-2011 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone out there know of any nice baby names boy or girl which are croatian.

We would like to give our baby which is due in Spring 2011, a first or def a second name which is croatian.

Would really appreciate if anyone knows any or where I would best be able to ask someone or find out as when I google it, there is a long list but would like for someone to tell me bit more about the name etc

Thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

I had a Croatian friend called Milina, as far as I remember it means precious or treasured.

There are loads of websites detailing the background of names from various cultures, just google "croatian first names" and you should get some results.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Might be worth posting on the Croatian forum on Trip Advisor.
    http://www.tripadvisor.ie/ShowForum-g294453-i1554-Croatia.html
    Hopefully it won't be zapped for being "not travel related"

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Lolabugs

Hi class act...
    Try googling "Hrvatska imena" which means Croatian names.
    "Zenska imena" Female names. "Muska imena" Male names.
    Hope this helps

Advertisement