Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First business site - Any care to have a look?

Options
  • 17-09-2014 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

This is my first business site. I got interested in Cryptocurrencies November last year, can't believe I didn't buy Bitcoin back then! Hindsight!

Anyway, mining and trading turned into a hobby, which lead to this. The Coin Cave is a platform for selling cryptocurrencies. The ethos is - it takes the complexity out of the process of getting coins, acting like a kind of convenience store with high customer service.

I would be delighted if anyone could have a look at it and point out areas that could be improved. The site is live, and I have been testing it with transactions, but hasn't been marketed yet. This will actually be the first back link.

Well, here she is, be gentle.

(the system told me I can't post URLs because I am a new user, so splitting it up a bit)
    www.
    thecoincave
    .com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭KpsCowley

Apologies admin, I double posted this,

Please remove this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 moon1

Nice design. Take a look at your main menu, you have two home buttons, one is text - home the other one is the icon of home.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭KpsCowley

Thanks moon1,

I will look into it.

Regards,
    Kevin.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 moon1

You are wellcome, good luck with your business

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭techguy

Hi,

I notice that your "Cookies notice" section is a little light on information. Along with stating that the site uses cookies, I think you are obligated to notify what the cookies will be used for.

Also, how do you manage the trades of all currencies do you hold stock or go to market once you get an order?

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭guitarrrszz

Nice clean layout, v nice. Do you handle trading or is this like msnbc/bloomberg like a marketwatch?

Advertisement