Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

5 pack of sweets in tescos 2 for €3

• 07-12-2009 9:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

Just popped to tescos for some lunch for 2moro and noticed that they had
    bounty, twix 2 finger and mars packs of 5 for 2 for 3 euros.
    Thats 10 bars for 3 euros! :eek:put that in your pipe euro stores

I only saw this in celbridge tescos so maybe if someone else sees it in another tescos. Though I am sure its in all of them

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

I am so happy.

This deal has been going for over a week now, but i just remembered that i had a load of these left over!
    I had left them in the freezer, i am now going to eat a frozen mars bar

Oh yes
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

christ not again, the bars are cheap but the new wardrobe is not. Any deals on stretchy pants?:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Tesco also have The Natural Confectionary company jelly snakes at half price for 77c! I bought 3 bags tofay in the tesco in wilton, cork. Munching on a few of them now as i type. They r soooo good :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

daytob wrote: »
    Just popped to tescos for some lunch for 2moro and noticed that they had
    bounty, twix 2 finger and mars packs of 5 for 2 for 3 euros.
    Thats 10 bars for 3 euros! :eek:put that in your pipe euro stores
    I only saw this in celbridge tescos so maybe if someone else sees it in another tescos. Though I am sure its in all of them

Those Mars 5 packs used to be €1.25 a few weeks ago
    Nice to see they are far more of a bargain now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Woodgate

snubbleste wrote: »
    Those Mars 5 packs used to be €1.25 a few weeks ago
    Nice to see they are far more of a bargain now.
    The 1.25 was a special offer at the time, normal price is 1.99

• Advertisement

Woodgate wrote: »
    and 1.99 is still very cheap. Bounties were 1.25 for 5 a while ago in tesco, think they were 2.99 in dunnes at the time, they were not advertised as being on offer at all in tesco. Most of the best bargains in tesco are not advertised as offers at all, you have to look carefully and realise yourself what is good value, if you read the "rip off forum" you will find many people are not able to do this...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Woodgate wrote: »

They were €1.25 since the 'Change for Good' came to my local store in June. It only ended a month or so ago

Got my bounties yesterday, I think today might be the final day.

Advertisement