Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Gear Live - Buy One Get One Half Price!

Options
  • 18-11-2009 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Special Offer for RDS Customers!
    Don’t miss Top Gear Live in the RDS, Dublin December 3 - 6 with an all new spectacular show that features more cars, more stunts and – crucially – more fire! Expect the unexpected with cars changing colour before your very eyes, constantly burning rally cars, the world’s first attempt at an indoor loop-the-loop plus the Stig leading a troop of world record breaking precision drivers – not to mention the ringmasters themselves; Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May at the head of the motoring mayhem.
    To celebrate this brand new show we have a special offer for RDS customers.
    *Buy one ticket, get a second ticket HALF PRICE for the shows on Friday 3:30pm and Sunday at 11:00am!!
    To book call 0818 300 800.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bcirl03

Is this show selling at all this year?

Last year tickets were like gold dust and everyone I knew was going, this year I have heard little of anyone I know going.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Recession & Expensive don't really go in the same line?

Guess we know what times are not selling!
    on Friday 3:30pm and Sunday at 11:00am

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Everyone I know who went to it last year got free tickets and said there's no way they would have paid the asking price for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

My brother is going to Top Gear Live in Sydney, cost $69 (approx €45).

Went to TGL last year and was far from impressed by it TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

i went last year and throught it was, ok, was an experience to see, had no interest in the stands outside it,

but wouldnt go again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

Still too expensive at half price. Get yer head outa yer arse lads, it aint 2006!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

so how much are they anyway ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Was the same with Toys For Big Boys...loads of free tickets first year. Then next year they jacked the prices up and even the first year I would not have paid to get into it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

If you were to buy two gold seated tickets, it would work out at €71.25 per person, which is still to expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Na, wife would sooner spend that much money on some curtains.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭cmpunk

Was at it last year had VIP tic's they where free thinks to someone my dad knows and woud have not paid 180 euros each for them that's for sure

Advertisement