Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Acer Aspire 6930G Blu-ray Laptop 3GB RAM: £417.19

• 17-11-2009 1:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭

Seems like a good deal to me;

• 15" HD LED Screen
    • Blu-ray Drive
    • 250GB HDD & 3GB RAM
    • Integrated Webcam
    • Bluetooth & WiFi
    • Fingerprint Reader
    • Cheapest Blu-ray Laptop in the UK
    Click here and enter password: [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]489-675-156[/font] and then Promo Code VAULT1549 when finalising payment. I'm not sure how long this offer will last 'though, it should have expired already according to the e-mail I got from them.

I've bought from buyitdirect/laptopsdirect before and found them very good.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Password does not work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Password does not work.

Works grand for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭dazzday

Cant deny Acer do the best bang-for-buck laptops around... HDMI, Blu-ray, dedicated Graphic Gard for less then €500.
    Compare it to a Dell Inspiron at that price and you get a better CPU, HDMI, Bluray, Bluetooth, better screen,much better GPU and a few fancy extras.
    If its anything like the 5920G that has kept me entertained for the last 3years with its ridiculously good sound and media quality, Im tempted to upgrade!!!

Great spot OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

dazzday wrote: »
    Cant deny Acer do the best bang-for-buck laptops around...

And awful customer support should anything go wrong...I speak from direct (and ongoing) experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭fitzer1982

I have on of these sitting on my desk, absolutely brill laptop, highly recomend it, espically if you have windows 7 on it. Only draw back is they are very big laptop.

• Advertisement
Advertisement