Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skylanders - What format?

Options
  • 29-10-2013 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭

Morning all.

The young fella (5 next month) has been playing Skylander in his cousin's house on and off for the last few months. In the last couple of weeks, he's mentioned getting it from Santa, which is why I'm here.

He's been playing it on the Wii, so that's obviously all he knows. I only found out over the weekend that it's available on Xbox and PS3 too.

So I guess what I'm looking to know is what format should I go for?

I've never had a PS3. I've had a jtag'd 360, and still have my backups. So I'm leaning towards that as I'll probably get use out of it as well as the young fella. But I don't know how it'll play with a "proper" controller as opposed to a Wii controller.

Does anyone have any experience of any of the formats?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

It's pretty easy for a 5 year old to play it. Mine plays it on the PS3. The skylander figures are all interchangeable between consoles so he can swap figures with his cousin even though they're on different platforms.

Advertisement