Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arma 2 Realism Unit RCT19 now Recruiting

Options
  • 30-07-2013 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey guys,

I recently joined a Realism Unit in Arma 2. They are a USMC based unit called Regimental Combat Team 19. They're mostly American players, but I have a great time playing with them on a daily basis. It's great for players like me looking for a clan/unit to do awesome realistic missions with. They also play around 11pm GMT which is good for me, because I play games late at night. I have watched the unit grow over the last few months and we've now got dozens of players and the missions are awesome. We use many mods, mainly ACE + ACRE to get the best experience possible.

I've advertised this unit before and got great feedback, but never to other Irish people. We have a "try before you buy" system, where you can play with us before deciding to join or not. Just filter "Regimental" in game and join our MSO server. Or you could look at the site here.http://www.raider6.us/home

I'm active on their forums everyday, as are many of the members. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Thanks,

King

Advertisement