Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Grant Vortex Indoor Boiler Service

• 23-08-2015 6:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

ok, have my new Vortex boiler in just over a year and looking to get its service done now prior to the winter

I usually paid €100 for the service on the older indoor kerosene boiler, just wondering what am I likely to pay for the Vortex and if anyone can recommend a local eng to do it (Naas based)

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    ok, have my new Vortex boiler in just over a year and looking to get its service done now prior to the winter

I usually paid €100 for the service on the older indoor kerosene boiler, just wondering what am I likely to pay for the Vortex and if anyone can recommend a local eng to do it (Naas based)

Thanks in advance

About 90-120.
    get the guy back who commissioned the boiler

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    About 90-120.
    get the guy back who commissioned the boiler

would rather not...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

If you ring Grant, they will give you the number of the guy most local to you that they use for their own boiler warranty work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭H.E. Pennypacker

OP, I'm in a similar situation and have searched without success. Anyone who looks reputable doesn't seem interested in service work. If you do manage to find someone I'd be very interested in availing of their services (same areaish)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

OP, I'm in a similar situation and have searched without success. Anyone who looks reputable doesn't seem interested in service work. If you do manage to find someone I'd be very interested in availing of their services (same areaish)
    I might be working in Naas soon I could help you out if I get a chance

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

Dpt1979, recommendations by PM only please!!

Advertisement