Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderator Changes October '14

Options
  • 21-10-2014 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭

All,

It is with great sadness that I must announce two of our forum Moderators - Awec & Sauve are stepping down from their respective posts.

After consultation with the powers that be it has been decided that these moderators will need to be replaced so it is with great joy I can announce that Wibbs & The Mustard will step in as our new forum mods. Both have been solid posters in the forum up to now and I'm sure you'll join me in wishing them well in their new roles.

Wibbs, The Mustard - Welcome! Your barker loungers, fine whiskey collection and cigars have been ordered and we'll send over the tailor to get your mod suits whipped together in the next few days :pac:

Awec, Sauve - It's been a pleasure to have you as moderators of TGC, thank you for all your hard work, time and effort put in to the forum - you'll be missed and I'm sure others here will join me in wishing you well in the future, while reminding you that you're not to become strangers to this forum in the future!

Right....as you were Gentlemen :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Welcome new mods.

Sauve & Awec, thanks for all your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

2 sterling additions, Sauve and Awec, don't be strangers.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,837 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Welcome to our new overl... mods. Best of luck and hope it's smooth sailing.

Good luck in your retirement Sauve and Awec. Hope you got a good severance package.

Are mod suits not just their underwear?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Are mod suits not just their underwear?

TGC mod suits though....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,875 ✭✭✭iptba

Thanks to Sauve and Awec for their work.

Welcome to Wibbs and The Mustard for taking on this important, but often thankless, work.

Thanks too to the existing moderators: D'agger, Pawwed Rig & ToxicPaddy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Another Mod job passes me by

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ7fd6fUe9dkfz5z_CSJtNJq3gciGtp78vGMAJ-3TsXdc7A6dB

I do like watches and mustard though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,701 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Well now, I'm both happy and sad. Happy to see Wibbs and Mustard join the ranks as both are very good contributors to the forum, and yet saddened to hear Awec and Sauve have left their posts. Ye have done a great job here folks well done, and to the 'newbie' mods....go wan, wan go wan!

Advertisement