Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sperm volume enhancing pills

Options
  • 19-05-2009 1:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hey guys,
    Just wondering if anybody here has tried those pill (Eg Semenax) you can buy online to enhance the volume of your semen load? some of them claim to enhance volume of up to 500% and to increase orgasm intensity....can anybody vouch for this in their own experience? they are quite expensive and I would like to know theyre worth it before forking out....
    Also I was wondering is it legal to buy this online and have it shipped to ireland? I don't know where the law stands on importing medication into the country? as far as I know you cant buy it in Irish sex shops....perhaps this post is breaking the forum rules....I apologise if it is, I only want to know the legal aspect of it....
    any feedback would be appreciated,:confused:

THanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

I'd advise consulting a doctor anyway to see his view on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

hey guys,
    Just wondering if anybody here has tried those pill (Eg Semenax) you can buy online to enhance the volume of your semen load? some of them claim to enhance volume of up to 500% and to increase orgasm intensity....can anybody vouch for this in their own experience? they are quite expensive and I would like to know theyre worth it before forking out....
    Also I was wondering is it legal to buy this online and have it shipped to ireland? I don't know where the law stands on importing medication into the country? as far as I know you cant buy it in Irish sex shops....perhaps this post is breaking the forum rules....I apologise if it is, I only want to know the legal aspect of it....
    any feedback would be appreciated,:confused:

THanks!!
    Its illegal to buy any prescription online and any over-the-counter drug from a non-irish website. Customs clamp down on those shipments entering ireland.

There is also a huge black market of fake medicines out there. If you buy something online -it could literally be anything in a different box and you may be taking blood pressure tablets in a sperm increasing box.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Yup, there's nothing more to say really!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭trout

Hi tubbyfunster ... welcome to boards :)

In every forum you will see a Charter, usually at or near the top of the threads.
    You should read the charter to see how the forum works.

In the Mens Health charter, you will see this statement ...
    No discussion on purchasing prescription drugs online, or offline, without a prescription.

This rule is for the best of intentions - to keep people here from discussing the buying or selling of any drugs or medicines without professional medical advice.

Have a read of the Men's Health Charter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement