Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You 'feels' you lose

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭fulmer1984

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqqbgyssefs

awh man im welling up here!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

fulmer1984 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqqbgyssefs

awh man im welling up here!!

My chest is FEELs right now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

One of the saddest things I've ever seen :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

:( then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

:( then :)

The delivery man has just spent a few minutes checking if I'm OK, and asking if there was someone he could call for me. I couldn't explain to him that I'd just been watching a beer ad as he rang the doorbell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭JaseBelleVie

"The first image refers to pedophilia in the Vatican. Second child sexual abuse in tourism in Thailand, and the third refers to the war in Syria. The fourth image refers to the trafficking of organs on the black market, where most of the victims are children from poor countries; fifth refers to weapons free in the U.S.. And finally, the sixth image refers to obesity, blaming the big fast food companies.

The new series produced by Cuban artist Erik Ravelo was titled as "The untouchables", are photographs of children crucified for his supposed oppressors, each for a different reason and a clear message, seeks to reaffirm the right of children to be protected and report abuse suffered by them especially in countries such as Brazil, Syria, Thailand, United States and Japan"

1601266_10152393487790987_8327577495533895_n.jpg?oh=3afe24848173c91388fe4f55e0ddb128&oe=55942BAA

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

I don't get the fifth one, the one about guns in America, it doesn't make sense to me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

CatFromHue wrote: »
    I don't get the fifth one, the one about guns in America, it doesn't make sense to me.

I'm guessing it's a nod towards Sandy Hook, Columbine, and the dozens of other school shootings that I never heard of at the time. The list is waaaay longer than I expected.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

CatFromHue wrote: »

surely its because so many children have died because of americas crazy attitude to guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Maysa07

If you cry, you lose (I lost) Life lesson

Good for the heart.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭JaseBelleVie

A 6 year old boy who suffers from epilepsy and a mild form of autism was broken hearted when not one of his classmates turned up to his birthday party. His mother made a post on social media. Well, look what happened:

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/facebook-post-turns-autistic-boy-birthday-frowns-smile-article-1.2124313#bmb=1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Surprised that Derek's Redmond Olympic race isn't here. This gets me everytime.

The first one is the obligatory YouTube clip, the second is the original commentary from the day with memories from the man himself.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/discover/police-officers-form-honour-guard-to-say-goodbye-to-beloved-canine-colleague-663520.html

Judge the German Shepherd was with the West Deptford Police Department in New Jersey for seven years and was involved in over 150 arrests.
    Unfortunately, Judge was diagnosed with Cushings disease and over the last few months, his health has deteriorated, with the nine-year-old experiencing vomiting, hair loss and bleeding.

7999Qq.jpg

6sNj7r.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

1425062845509.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Saw this posted on Facebook and it hit me in the Feels

• Registered Users Posts: 12,961 ✭✭✭✭bnt

_81606842_tpall.png
    :(

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 17,848 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

bnt wrote: »
    /snip

Did he actually tweet this just minutes before he died? :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,099 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Did he actually tweet this just minutes before he died? :confused:

No, it was tweeted by his assistant Rob Wilkins. Hence the Terry and Rob name on the account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

bit.ly/1b4HFM6

from terry pratchett post above.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,961 ✭✭✭✭bnt

If a gun has an authenticated history, does that make it more valuable?

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

^^

Solution, make your own gun - no history then! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Tiat Young

• Registered Users Posts: 17,848 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Irish Gay man talks to his granny about the upcoming referendum

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Right square in the feels

16350.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,849 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

bReh6Sb.png

Anyone who is a long-time listener to the Mark Kermode & Simon Mayo review show will remember this moment. It's always made me tear up while listening to them, especially hearing how much they struggle reading through it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Quazzie wrote: »
    bReh6Sb.png

Many of my relative passed from the disease and my mum was the lucky one, so that hit the feels very very hard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Watching the London Marathon here, the Marathon Stories are pretty hard to watch in the majority.

Advertisement