Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand Delivery??

Options
  • 17-03-2015 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi guys,
    i ordered a configuration from hardwareversand yesterday 16/03/2015 and i did the cash on prepayment. So how do i know if my stuff is on its way? Is there a message i get??

Thanks.
    All answers appreciated.

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

They will email you when its ready, can take a day or 2 after payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

When items are dispatched you should get an email with a code for the relevant courrier,usually ups,you can use that on the courriers site to track the delivery.

As to how long it will take,was everything in stock when you ordered?

If it was,i would usually expect it within 5 working days from dispatch. If part of your order was out of stock though the delivery will only be dispatched when said item is back in stock,which with HWVS can take awhile.

Thats been my experience with them over the last few years and a good few orders.

Not the most efficent company but there prices are very hard to beat in fairness to them

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Mr. Speedy

Thanks guys :)
    Yes everything was in stock.
    I ordered on tuesday evening.
    Does that mean it should come this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Awkward Customer

Well for my own order this week I placed the order at 2pm on the 16th, did the bank transfer around 4 and received an email yesterday (the 17th) at 9am saying they received payment. Then another email around 5pm with the UPS tracking codes. So you might have received an email this morning, if not check your spam folder. Also if you log onto your hardwareversand profile it should be able to find out the status of your order.

Its says "online-order"??
    Are they collecting my stuff?

• Advertisement

Well for my own order this week I placed the order at 2pm on the 16th, did the bank transfer around 4 and received an email yesterday (the 17th) at 9am saying they received payment. Then another email around 5pm with the UPS tracking codes. So you might have received an email this morning, if not check your spam folder. Also if you log onto your hardwareversand profile it should be able to find out the status of your order.

Its says online-order?
    What does that mean?

That means they haven't received payment or the bank is still processing it.

Ok thank you :D

Ok case closed everyone :3 i got an email confirming payment.
    Thanks for all your help : D

Its been 5 days since the payment confirmation email. Im kinda concerned. :I

• Advertisement

Have you received an email with tracking codes yet? Its possible that whatever you ordered is out of stock and they're waiting on a new shipment.

Everything is in stock and hardwareversand just says payment was confirmed and i havent heard anything since.

So any help guys? :3

Don't know what the issue is then. If you're concerned then send them an email asking for an update or give them a ring tomorrow during business hours. My order which I placed the day before you arrived Friday afternoon so imo you should have received word by now.

I got my tracking codes and other stuff yesterday so.... case closed? Thank guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Something must have went out of stock before your payment was processed,which can happen.

Yeah so should be on the way to you now:)

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Rebel Rebel

Got my tracking codes on the 24th and delivery came today the 27th, it will give you an idea on delivery time

Advertisement