Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend me a small tipper to carry 4 ton

Options
  • 12-11-2015 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi all , I'm in the market for a small tipper to carry 4 ton max , I'm looking for something with a body under 12 foot long , the Isuzu npr is a bit big for my liking so has anyone any recommendations for a tipper that would suit my needs ? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

If you think a little npr is too big I suggest you buy a horse and trap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭play it again

Ya , good answer and thanks for your insight , but I already have an npr that is tied up in the building side of the business , and have driven artics for as long as I've been able to drive , what I want is something small like a canter , solely for use with a 3 ton digger for a small plant hire operation I'm attempting to set up , the npr is fine but isn't available full time , would the iveco or canter have the weight capacities for the job ?

Advertisement