Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant Thornton Placement.

Options
  • 11-11-2015 3:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Guys,

I begin co-op placement with Grant Thornton in January. My girlfriend booked a flight for us to go abroad for a weekend in February which means I will need the Friday of that week off and don't know what to do about it. I feel awkward contacting the company as it is a bit early to be asking for one day off.

Has anyone ever been in this situation or even work with Grant Thornton that could help me out?

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

When you start in January just tell them you need the Friday off pass it off as a Christmas present. They'll be fine about it.

Advertisement