Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who's gona be on Boards Christmas Day?

Options
  • 24-12-2010 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭

Might drop in and do a quick look around at some stage if I get a chance.Who else will be around or will we just have some random weirdo's eating pizza slices in their pants haunting AH?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Christmas pizza? What toppings? I'm in!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Outside of present sharing and the dinner Christmas Day is just plain boring. i'll pop in and see what people are ****ing on about and maybe join in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Right here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

You saying this place is open on Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Mossyman

Seriously doubt it to be honest. Putting the laptop for one day of the year shouldn't be that hard should it??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

Always end up on the interwebs, unless I'm at someone else's house all day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Mossyman wrote: »
    Seriously doubt it to be honest. Putting the laptop for one day of the year shouldn't be that hard should it??

I can stop any time I want......

*trembles*

nah really I can't though. I won't be able to be on a whole lot, but by jebus it won't be for lack of wanting it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Me. All my friends here have gone home for Christmas or have family obligations so for today and tomorrow I'm trollin' teh interwebz for my Christmas jollies.

Then again, to me when I'm travelling it's just another day, except more time to do pointless things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

I will be on for a bit I guess, to moan about crap presents

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

I will be here for Christmas:) Some of it anyway:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,324 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I'll be the only on in the office tomorrow until 23:30 so never fear I'll be here to spread some Christmas misery, bah humbug! I hope you all get crap presents and food poisoning from your gluttony.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bradlente

I'll be bored and on boards.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Most likely I'll end up on boards at some point or another.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

Christmas Day has to be one of the ****test days of the year, I just want it to be over
    Bah Humbug

• Registered Users Posts: 23,981 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

zerks wrote: »
    Might drop in and do a quick look around at some stage if I get a chance.Who else will be around or will we just have some random weirdo's eating pizza slices in their pants haunting AH?

Do Dominos do skid-mark topping, or do you have to add your own?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i became a muslim a few mins ago so ill be on

i became a muslim a few mins ago so ill be on

Even when all the virgins come knocking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Even when all the virgins come knocking?

they can wait til i get through the rivers of wine

they can wait til i get through the rivers of wine

More hammered?

Advertisement