Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cooking oil??

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

joe stodge wrote: »
    I doubt it's for a car, we stock the at a lower cost than diesel everyday. But it's only when it's around the €1 to 1 liter mark is when it is bought in such quantities.

If it was being used to fuel cars would there not be lads of other races in buying it? It's only ever African lads although that being said you tend to notice what special will attract what crowd, cheap vine tomatoes for Eastern Europeans and cheap orange juice/cranberry juice old age pensioners.

I can understand both examples above because those products will be eaten/drank, but the cooking oil just baffles me.
    Maybe another retailer is cheaper until you reduce it to the €1 mark?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Well why doesnt your shop limit the number per customer. Like maybe 4 bottles per customer or something? When i used to live in Canada people over there used to do crazy bulk buying. I remeber my local supermarket had a special on tropicana at 99 cents per 4 liter bottle. People started to bulk buy it i seen people going round with a box of 20 bottles in their trollys other customers started to get upset as they could not avail of the offer and would just then run off to wal-mart which was next door. The store then put a limit on 2 bottles per customer.

Advertisement