Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I want to ask the bar man out

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭starlit

He doesnt know you like him just means he popular and a friendly barman! I prob wouldnt have the confidence to ask out a barman but no probs chatting him if he cute or have an interest but rarely happens ive given up asking rather be asked but nothing ventured nothing gained you be wondering what if?

So try and find out you always wonder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Itwasntme. wrote: »
    Okay, I've just pretended to his colleague that one of my friends likes him ( we come here often, my friends and I so he believed it's) and his response is, 'everyone likes him.' :-( I'm getting rejected so.

You can only get rejected if you actually try him.

Everyone, including the best looking men and women in the world are attracted to someone. Who says it won't be you he's attracted to?

Cop on and go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

I'll ask him out if you do

It happens to most people but all depends who attracts who but only way to find mutual attraction is to ask the other person. Maybe ask him if he like to hang out at the bar later in the night? No pressure friendly kind of asking him out but its one way to know if he interested you never know until you try! It wreck your head wondering!

You might regret not trying. Be nice friendly and polite. Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Ask him if he's gay, if he says no, say good! would you like to go out with me, easy peasy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Chop chop, I want to go to sleep! I'm up at 7am...I need to know what happens!

Ive an idea get a pen and paper write it down! Show him the piece of paper he might give you an answer....?! Something similar worked for me but was different and a dare!

So your the female Feeky then OP? :)

Can this thread emulate this?

Ask yourself...What would Feeky do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

doovdela wrote: »
    Ive an idea get a pen and paper write it down! Show him the piece of paper he might give you an answer....?! Something similar worked for me but was different and a dare!

She hasnt posted for nearly 30 minutes....We may have our love story :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭rockbeast

Chucken wrote: »
    She hasnt posted for nearly 30 minutes....We may have our love story :D

Nah, she'll be back on in a few hours with the "So, I want to ask out the taxi driver" thread

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

tell him youre looking for an orgasm duh, after much laughter ensues hold eye contact and during the slightly awkward silence read him to see if its awkward body language he's giving off by breaking your stare into his eyes [which you should be doing] if eventually he cops it in a 'heeeey' moment like joey from friends then walk back to your seat. and wait for him to hit on you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Chop chop, I want to go to sleep! I'm up at 7am...I need to know what happens!

Chop chop makes me laugh when I hear it every time (except when it is followed by something like wheres my dinner). He was never brave enough tho lol

Feeky is the new word for kiss as said on msn news articles. 19 ways us irish call to kiss only heard a few! Im getting old waiting for prince charming!

Go get him op do you think prince charmings and princesses waited to be asked if you had a glass slipper the barman might try to find you as owner.

rockbeast wrote: »
    Nah, she'll be back on in a few hours with the "So, I want to ask out the taxi driver" thread

Stop ruining the romance :(

Mariasofia wrote: »
    Chop chop makes me laugh when I hear it every time (except when it is followed by something like wheres my dinner). He was never brave enough tho lol

I said it to someone recently and he said that it means I wanted sex off him...news to me!

Huh? Silly double meanings!

Stop ruining the romance :(

Sorry:o

Deep down I hope she and the ginger get together. I also hope he's on boards and sees this tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Just go up and ask for a Screaming Orgasm and gauge his reaction.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

At this stage, they must be ridin

Edit : they have finished ridin ; )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BrianG23

Is he a gingery ginger or a day walker?

BrianG23 wrote: »

Proper Ginger :)

Ask for a cocktail drink a sex on the beach! And add something to it so he catch the gist of it! I dont get funny looks when i ask for the drink but embarrassed to ask though...so go for a cosmo usually!

Heating up pizza now, I'll be up until I find out what's going on!! I f*cking love pizza...

BrianG23 wrote: »

She'll let us know soon enough, I'm sure

I said it to someone recently and he said that it means I wanted sex off him...news to me!

Well that would explain the weird looks I get when I say it for the laugh so....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

This has happened to me before :-). My battery is running out. You guys were right, the bar is incredibly packed. I'll tell you what happened tomorrow.

This has happened to me before :-). My battery is running out. You guys were right, the bar is incredibly packed. I'll tell you what happened tomorrow.

Damn it, I've still pizza left, the computers back on and I'm about to open wine. I'll expect a report at 7am!

Just tell us before you go. Was it positive or negative?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭StewartGriffin

:-( I'm getting rejected so.

If you do get rejected I fear there may be deep psychological scars. You must hop on the train to Westport tomorrow morning, pm me, and I will meet you in my kitchen. I will be wearing a ginger wig and a strange smile. will nod an acceptance and you may jump on me an f**k my brains out.

This will heal you.:)

Wine nearly ready to open or should it be champers pop open the bubbly...we look forward to the report! Do tell...we dying to know what happens! Summer lurve! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

Eff this. I am going to ask him now. Rejection builds character!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

Just let us know in one word at least

Good or bad

Its all part of the dating experience best of luck op! We all rooting for you!

I can hear fireworks or something...its June ffs! Either that or its gunshots :/

Every barman in Dublin will be wearing a ginger wig tomorrow night:D

TAXI!!!!

Every barman in Dublin will be wearing a ginger wig tomorrow night:D

What makes you think shes in Dublin?

Howd it go?

How you know it dublin could be cork or limerick or galway as munster87 seems to be in the same bar!?

I like to know the name of the bar my own options wearing thin in the kingdom!

What makes you think shes in Dublin?

Hadn't thought of that!

And there's me trying to figure out what bars you can serve in and wear shorts in in Dublin...

Too dublin-centric for my own good...

Shorts my guess it sunny or beach spot or near the sea or port?
    Its a city if packed but it a bank hol most cities and big towns are and been sunny lately. Unless it a themed night?

• Advertisement

Wine at the ready ha!

I bet shes either in Dublin city centre or somewhere close to it!

I bet shes in Cork.

I bet it cork too! :P

I bet shes in Cork.

I'm thinking Sally Longs in Galway if she's not in Dublin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭bacon n eggs

Someone wants to reproduce with a GINGER?

Oi, there's a shortage ye know.

If not cork or dublin it limerick or galway have a feeling it cork or galway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭pavb2

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=84806979#post84806979

The silence. I miss the silence. God I can't wait to live alone again. This is one of the reasons I have no intention of ever getting married or having kids.

Hang on a minute

pavb2 wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=84806979#post84806979

The silence. I miss the silence. God I can't wait to live alone again. This is one of the reasons I have no intention of ever getting married or having kids.

Hang on a minute

That cheatin...:mad::D

• Advertisement

Oi, there's a shortage ye know.

My new little grandson is Ginger and gorgeous :D

Advertisement