Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Fantasy Football 2011/12 (FSA link in OP)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

This was the first week in about a month where I was absolutely kicking myself over decisions made - it was probably overdue.

I sold Adebayor during the week, bringing in Ba. Which in itself isn't bad, Adebayor does blow hot and cold and Ba looked to have picked up right from where he left off after the ACN; what was bad is that I opted to keep Hernandez to sell Ade. I brought Chico in before the Stoke game, kept him for the Chelsea game, and Fergie said after the Chelsea game that he regretted not starting him. I had a feeling that he could go on a bit of a run.

Welbeck was outstanding yesterday though, so I may be swallowing my pride and getting Adebayor in for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

49 with kompany, silva, aguero (c) left to play making great ground in my money league i am 2nd and the lad that is top got 19 with silva to play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

I know Carlcon doesn't post in these parts anymore but it would appear that he's in the sh*t in terms of the boards league.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,275 ✭✭✭slingerz

Any hope of kompany not playing today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

slingerz wrote: »
    Any hope of kompany not playing today?

hope to god he does even though I don't have him! Too many people benched BAE in my leagues.

I badly need silva to do ridiculously well today. The leader in my main league has been getting away without having him for too long.

• Advertisement

Fletcher scored BTW. To everyone who's been banking on him.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Villa: Given, Hutton, Cuellar, Dunne, Collins, Petrov, Gardner, Heskey, Albrighton, Keane, Bent. #AVFC”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Man City: Hart, Kompany, Lescott, Zabaleta, Kolarov, De Jong, Barry, Milner, Silva, Johnson, Aguero. #AVFC #MCFC

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

PopTarts wrote: »
    Top of the Boards League will be interesting end of this week...

I see Carlcon's reign coming to an end.

Good :P
    Is Philip McLeer a regular poster?

No idea. Be interesting to know how many non-boardsies are in the league actually. Not saying yer man ^ isn't but I imagine it'd be quite high.. or maybe I'm horribly wrong like my maths yesterday :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Is Richards on the bench? I'll have Kun coming off from the bench but still.. fancied him to continue to disappear in the away games and hoping City would keep a clean sheet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Man City: Hart, Kompany, Lescott, Zabaleta, Kolarov, De Jong, Barry, Milner, Silva, Johnson, Aguero. #AVFC #MCFC

No Dzeko?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Shane732 wrote: »
    I know Carlcon doesn't post in these parts anymore but it would appear that he's in the sh*t in terms of the boards league.
    Its not that bad, I'm the second highest scorer in the top 30 at the minute and I'm only gaining 14 points on him. He may lose top spot but he is still going really well and it would only take one decent week to put him back on top.

Is Richards on the bench? I'll have Kun coming off from the bench but still.. fancied him to continue to disappear in the away games and hoping City would keep a clean sheet.

Richards is on bench yeah
    Subs: #avfc Guzan Ireland Warnock Bannan Baker Weimann N'Zogbia.
    #mcfc Pantilimon Richards Clichy Savic Nasri Pizarro Dzeko.”

No Dzeko?

Bench seems to be Pantilimon Richards Clichy Savic Nasri Pizarro Dzeko.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

FatRat wrote: »
    Fletcher scored BTW. To everyone who's been banking on him.......

He might go up in value so that I can ship him out.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Anyone have Odemwingie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

If Richards stays on the bench, BAE will come in for me. I pray to FF gods that Richards stays on the bench!

F*ck this. Richards in the bench! Not only was I expecting a CS but I was also confident in an assist. That ruined my decent week anyways. I hope Villa score now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

This could be my worst week of the season. So much for hoping to break into the boards top 10 :(

Lescott goal.... Barry assist. I think.

• Advertisement

FatRat wrote: »
    Lescott goal?? Silva assist?

Barry assist

Barry assist.

Mars Bar wrote: »
    If Richards stays on the bench, BAE will come in for me. I pray to FF gods that Richards stays on the bench!

Here is Richards now 90th min

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,824 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Well that's just got to hurt!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Good man lescott :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Panthro wrote: »

Well that's just got to hurt!

Like a kick in the balls...and I don't even have balls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Full Time.

51 points with bonuses to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Horrible week, absolutely awful. 28 points, before whatever scant bonuses I get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,542 ✭✭✭✭CSF

60 before bonuses, Lescott and Adebayor doing the biz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,824 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Like a kick in the balls...and I don't even have balls.

sm1.jpg

:D:D

Advertisement