Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NZ pub serves Horse Semen to customers

Options
  • 03-07-2011 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Forget Shnapps or Jagerbombs, Horse Jizz is where its at in one NZ pub! :D;)
    The pic that accompanies said article is quite amusing!
    A pub in Wellington, New Zealand, has caused quite a stir after it decided to serve apple-flavored horse semen shots to its customers.

Steven Drummond, co-owner of the Green Man Pub, in Wellington, was looking for a new drink as the entry for the nationwide 14th annual Monteith’s Beer & Wild Food Challenge, when he realized the sperm harvested from a nearby Christchurch stallion farm would make a fine choice. Add some apple flavor and voila, you have the most disgusting shot ever served in a bar. And the weirdest thing is people actually pay big money to try it. If someone paid you to drink horse semen, I’d (kind of) understand, but when you’re the one paying $20 for a shot of the stuff, you have a problem.

According to Green Man Pub chef, Jason Varley, the horse semen drink known as “Hoihoi tatea” is particularly preferred by the female clientele. Most ladies down the stuff and afterwards make jokes about going home and getting their husbands to eat grass, or about the possibility of their children being born with long faces. Varley admits he tried horse semen himself and claims it tastes “ok”, “like custard”, but says it’s not very popular with men, in general.

Despite possible health benefits of drinking sperm, like boosted testosterone levels due to the DHEA hormone, none of the customers who tried Hoihoi tatea came back for seconds. The Green Man staff actually advise customers to drink the shot in one gulp, instead of trying to sip it like a delicious cocktail.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭Emiko

I wonder if he'll pull it off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

It probably still tastes better than Budweiser though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 406 ✭✭FesterBeatty

Cum for the shots
    Stay for the beer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

I would definitly say Nay! to that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

AH would be nothing without painful puns

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Emiko wrote: »
    I wonder if he'll pull it off.

Clearly he did, I mean, I don't think there's a machine for milking that stuff ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

It's damn expensive, sure wouldn't like to be with a load of people and get saddled with the bill.

That story is definitely true anyway! Afterall, it did cum from the horses mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

"According to Green Man Pub chef, Jason Varley, the horse semen drink known as “Hoihoi tatea” is particularly preferred by the female clientele. Most ladies down the stuff and afterwards make jokes about going home and getting their husbands to eat grass, or about the possibility of their children being born with long faces"

Yup, mad for the auld semen we are. Why did no one think of this before? Red bull and spunk bar man please. Freshly squeezed mind you :eek:

\ Licks lips

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭BEASTERLY

That story is definitely true anyway! Afterall, it did cum from the horses mouth

Not the best at biology were you?

• Advertisement

BEASTERLY wrote: »

Hey, maybe there's a bit of kink going on there...

With a user name like yours i thought you'd have at least imagined all possibilities ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Jesus what next? I don't think drinking spunk would be my cup of tea spunk. Even if I had the balls to try it ,I'd be gagging all over the place.

It's no different than the barman himself blowing his load in a shot glass and putting some lime cordial into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭BEASTERLY

themadchef wrote: »
    Hey, maybe there's a bit of kink going on there...

With a user name like yours i thought you'd have at least imagined all possibilities ;)

Metaphorical internet awkward silence...

BEASTERLY wrote: »

I saw your sister with a mouthful of it last night - i naturally assumed thats where it comes from ... Excuse the pun!

Jesus what next? I don't think drinking spunk would be my cup of tea spunk. Even if I had the balls to try it ,I'd be gagging all over the place.

Imagine the horror of swallowing that stuff :D:p

That'll teach me to read AH before service, coffee stain on my nice white jacket :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

All the slagging of Marc Almond for that rumour, now people are paying for it. 's a funny old world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭SparkyTech

Hay! The horse has neeeeeiigggheeed all over itself :D:o

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

Don't think it will catch on over here, Guiness and cum shots, the advertising would be difficult

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

It's no different than the barman himself blowing his load in a shot glass and putting some lime cordial into it.
    Yeah it is, cos it's a horse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Jezz I wouldn't kiss herself after iv'e blown my load all over her face never mind drink a shot of horse cum and pay for it, fúckin weirdos.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

cruiser178 wrote: »
    Jezz Jizz I wouldn't kiss herself after iv'e blown my load all over her face never mind drink a shot of horse cum and pay for it, fúckin weirdos.

:pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Who do we know that runs a pub in NZ ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Calibos

This is disgusting!!

We should hold a prostate outside the bar with placards that say 'Down it with that sort of thing'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Yeah it is, cos it's a horse

No it's not, it's still cum.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Wonder if you can pour your own like you can with Pints?

Four horses at your table, you select your favourite and toss it off into the shot glass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

I bet it tasted w ank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Needler

Fuck your Gin and Tonic I've a Horse outside

Wonder if you can pour your own like you can with Pints?

Four horses at your table, you select your favourite and toss it off into the shot glass.

It could be turned into a game, with betting and all, a sort of high stakes soggy biscuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

It could be turned into a game, with betting and all, a sort of high stakes soggy biscuit.

Could also incorporate a darts type game.

Fancy going on Dragons Den to float the idea, failing that Come Dine With Me?

• Advertisement

Could also incorporate a darts type game.

Fancy going on Dragons Den to float the idea, failing that Come Dine With Me?

It involves horse semen. For that reason, I'm out.

Advertisement