Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fun times.

• 04-06-2013 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Ok so lets admit it....And not all be so cloak and dagger. Some of us are on here just to have some fun. Be that any fun you want. And some are here for a specific type of fun. So why not lets dedicate this thread exclusively to that??? Do you folks think this is a good idea or a bad idea?

And should i set up a new profile as I will be the one who will be forever known as the perve haha.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Does this count as fun?

Fully intend to try this next time I'm passing through Roscrea with that big Drive-Thru McDonalds :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Huh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

This should be fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Nialler15 wrote: »
    Ok so lets admit it....And not all be so cloak and dagger. Some of us are on here just to have some fun. Be that any fun you want. And some are here for a specific type of fun. So why not lets dedicate this thread exclusively to that??? Do you folks think this is a good idea or a bad idea?

And should i set up a new profile as I will be the one who will be forever known as the perve haha.

Are you saying you set up a boards account because you want to play hide the sausage?

Should change your username to Nailher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭eamonnq

a specific type of fun.

Can you be more specific ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

So a pick up thread? Good luck with that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

Dude, are you still drunk from the bank holiday weekend? Get some rest. You'll feel better for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Meritocracy Wins

This will not develop. Where's the Doctor?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Nialler15

All you naysayers......Watch this space.... haha

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

This is not quite a sexy party as I had anticipated.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭frank reynolds

what exactly is the point of this thread?!? :confused::confused::confused:

Ah jesus forget it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

A naive little oik thought he could use boards to get his end away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

To have fun
    Did u not read the title...... Duhhhhh
    :D

You would think its not happening here at all...haha....dont think I am the naive one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

You would think its not happening here at all...haha....dont think I am the naive one
    Well, maybe if we knew what 'it' is we might have a better idea of whether or not it's happening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Is this the thread where we sign up for free colonics?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,259 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Go fap somewhere else OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

I'm with 'it'.

lol.

right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭bacon n eggs

Hmmmm not so thinly veiled wanting hokey cokey thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Ok so lets admit it... some are here for a specific type of fun.

I'd really advise against airing your lust for canine sex, it doesn't look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭JD DABA

You're not scoring on here. I doubt it ever happens here if at all.
    And even then the girl you meet would probably have a 12 inch surprise waiting for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

JD DABA wrote: »
    You're not scoring on here. I doubt it ever happens here if at all.
    And even then the girl you meet would probably have a 12 inch surprise waiting for you.

I've gotten lucky on boards.

Lucky as in she didn't call the cops.

Advertisement