Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quit my job to go back to college entitlments

Options
  • 10-02-2015 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    I am 22 i have been working since 2011 earning less than 25k a year i have never drawn the dole so i don't know am i entitled to anything or am i . I want to go back to college as a mature student and quit my job could someone help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hi
    I am 22 i have been working since 2011 earning less than 25k a year i have never drawn the dole so i don't know am i entitled to anything or am i . I want to go back to college as a mature student and quit my job could someone help.

Welcome to boards.ie! I've moved your thread to where it would be better suited.

Best of Wishes in your Studies,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭maki

Hi

When you say "go back to college", does this mean you've been before?
    Eligibility for finance depends heavily on this, so you'll need to clarify.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 KeithBrosnan1

Well i done a PLC course and i got a student grant for 1 year when i finished school

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

As you are still under 23, you will be assessed under your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) income and you must be progressing from your previous education, the PLC Course.
    You must also qualify for all the other criteria according to the 3/5 residence etc. from the scheme.

Advertisement