Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Fast 2 Furious

Options
  • 16-06-2003 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭

Went to see it tonight and I thought it was a good flick and it managed to carry itself without Vin Desiel.
    I'd recomend it to other ppl as a good flick and would see it again.
    :):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

i wouldnt go to see it movie of i was paid to... saw about 20 mins of the first one and had turn it off... JMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Chowley

You gotta be a big car lover to really like these films.

Saw it tonight and thought the first one was much better, that was just a few street and quarter mile races strung together by a bit of action. Great fun.

The second they tried to make a real action movie out of it a bit of a lethal weapon buddy thing going on.Less cars less races less fun.It was more over the top though in the few races and cars there was.

Still good if you like cars or the first one go and see it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

I thought the first one was fairly awful. So I dont think I'll bother even renting out this one.
    Originally posted by Chowley
    You gotta be a big car lover to really like these films

Defo agree with you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭ondafly

saw this last week - and I must say, I had my doubts before going, but I found it to be really funny !

How do you like them apples :)

The big problem was they tried to turn it into a film rather than a showcase for cars and a bit of street racing which was the appeal of the first one to a car lover.
    There was no Integras either for feic sake.
    Not a patch on the first one

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

How do you like them apples

sour.

Actually i won the first film today, its not just a normal dvd. Oh no its a TURBO EDITION dvd jampacked with many exciting features such as, about 205 previews for 2 fast 2 furious. Anybody jealous?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭ondafly

Originally posted by Chowley
    There was no Integras either for feic sake.

Was pretty pissed at that too - you driving a Teg Chowley ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

The acting in the first one was rubbish but the cars and the street racing was top class.the sequl seems to be better for the cars though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

i dont think you need to know cars to see it,you can just be like holy shiite cool!, but you cant be a girl if you go and see it, i watched it today in school and evry 2 minutes my teacher said something fick. it's not that hard to understand **** sake, my cousin watched it too and she hadn't a ****ing clue.

Odafly Ive never had a Teg just bloody love 'em ive had a crx a civic and now Alfa, strange but good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Bubba

Originally posted by robc
    i wouldnt go to see it movie of i was paid to... saw about 20 mins of the first one and had turn it off... JMO

OK!! Your real normal

Advertisement